Wednesday, February 25, 2015

FOTD 2/24/15

I'm just going to say it: I felt GORGEOUS yesterday! Seriously y'all. And, while I like to think I have pretty solid self-esteem, yesterday was an 11 on the "feeling good" scale.
Here's my face:




Right?....RIGHT?!?

I went for something, that was soft enough for my conservative job, high impact enough to be noticable & beautiful when I saw some people after work, and between those two things, it absolutely HAD to last ALL day, as I put this on at 6:30am and didn't get home till almost 9:30pm. 

I am SO SO pleased with the end result and will make a point to use this one again!

Here's what I used:



FOTD 2/24/15

FOTD 2/24/15 by kirby921 


I gotta tell y'all, that Smashbox Smokebox II palette is a DREAM! I used my Chanel quad & Espionage Cosmetics anything shadow just as lighter grey transition colors. And I used every color in the Smokebox II except for the bottom left one. I am in LOVE. This palette (I think) was from the Fall 2012 collection (someone correct me if I'm wrong!), it is still available for purchase on Amazon for $37, but I snached it up from a Hautelook President's Day sale for only $15! Oh yeah! But I tell you, it came as part of a Smoke and Mirrors set, that included the palette, a makeup bag, a big eye crayon and their signature O-Gloss in gold-peach. So I absolutely would have spent $37, & it's still totally worth getting if you don't have it.



If you'd like a tutorial on how I did my eye look, or if you have any questions just comment down below.

And keep your eyes peeled, on Friday I'm going to be comparing three popular shadows from Wet & Wild, Kat von D, and Urban Decay!!

xx
K

1 comment: